Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November Theme: Hosiery

Greetings all!

For a long time I've been a follower/admirer of the blog Sophistique Noir. 

This blog has completely reshaped my thinking about dressing professionally without giving up any of my own personal style. Every few weeks I check her page to see the latest lovely ensembles.

Finally, for the first time ever, I'm going to participate in her Monthly Theme..........*drum roll*



 HOSIERY
(though you probably would've guessed that by glancing at the title)



As of late, I've been absolutely IN LOVE with black lace. To me, it's very funeral chic, if you will- very classy, yet very somber. I love the warm feel of tights, and the look of them under dresses, however, being a woman of size, it's a bit more difficult to find tights that properly fit my fuller gams. Needless to say, I was thrilled to find these on eBay of all places! I liked doing those post, unfortunately, I totally didn't realize I missed the deadline. Perhaps next month I'll be on time. -_____-




I ended up buying these in basic solid black and solid grape, but this pattern is by far the most eye-catching!

I know this post was relatively short, but fret not, I'll be posting about a brand new topic (with lots of pictures!) this weekend. Also, coming very soon, is my next "Featured Goth in Glasses" post. If you have not already, please be sure to check out my last one with the fantastically spooky Ms. Kaira.

Until we meet again,
Stay fabulous and spooky,

Sea, the Gothic Optician, A.B.O.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment